Secure the best seat in the house for Jazz at Five 2014 by reserving a table for one or more performances.
Reserved tables offer additional comfort, great sound/sight lines, and additional amenities such as optional food and beverage service. This is a great way to entertain clients and friends while enjoying Jazz at Five in style.
To reserve a table, please visit this page to fill out our online reservation form. We will follow up with you to finalize the details and arrange payment.
Please note: At this time we have only a limited number of reserved tables available for the 2014 series. If you are interested in a table, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
- Relax and enjoy Jazz at Five in style—great line of sight and acoustics guaranteed.
- Entertain customers, friends, or family with an evening unlike any other in or around downtown Madison.
- Enjoy optional catering and table service courtesy of headliner sponsor Ian’s Pizza, Capital Tap Haus, the Ivory Room Piano Bar, and Capital Brewery. Our Reserved Table Catering Order Form will be up soon!
- Take advantage of a great way to support Jazz at Five and to ensure that we can continue to attract top talent year after year.
- Reserve for one night or for the entire season.
- Reserved tables are available to seat eight.
- Tables of eight cost $250 per night.
- All tables come dressed with linen, programs, and your company sign (if applicable).
- Reservations and location placement are on a first-come basis with receipt of payment.
- Each performance begins promptly at 5:00 PM; your table will be set up and ready for seating by 4:15 PM. As a courtesy to others, please be seated at your table at least five minutes prior to the start time.
- Tables unoccupied by the beginning of the second set (approximately 6:30 PM) will be considered available to the general public. We would appreciate if you would inform us at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend so we do not set up your table.
If you are seated in a non-reserved area you are welcome to bring your own food (although we would love for you to support our authorized vendors who are selling great food – Capital Tap Haus and lan’s Przza. Alcoholic beverages are provided by the Ivory Room Piano Bar and award-winning Capital Brewery). Please note however, no carry-in alcoholic beverages or beverages in glass containers are allowed in any area at Jazz at Five.
Reserved sponsor tables receive beer, wine and food from our authorized vendors. No food or alcoholic beverages or beverages in glass containers are allowed in the reserved area.
- In case of inclement weather, the concert performance will be held on schedule at the Overture Center for the Arts (201 State Street). Your table will be set up for you but the inside configuration may vary. In addition, no outside food vending will be provided—including any food or beverages you have ordered in advance. However, a cash bar and snacks will be available.
In accordance with performer contracts, audio and video recording of Jazz at Five performances are prohibited.